Learning and Teaching Conference 2019 resources
View presentations and download posters from our second Festival of Learning which was held between 17 and 27 June 2019.
You can view full details of the event on the conference programme.
Colleagues felt the Festival had an impact on their practice and 92% of respondents said their expectations of the Festival were met or exceeded.
Events during the Festival included:
- keynote by Professor Jane Setter, University of Reading: “A thousand words: BAME student life through a lens”
- keynote by Professor Osama Khan, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Students and Teaching, Solent University, on digital learning and learner analytics.
Key themes were inclusivity and digital learning. You can catch up on slides and videos, including the very popular session by Professor Osama Khan on Sharepoint (UWE account required).
Learning and Teaching Conference resources archive
- Resources from the Festival of Learning February 2019 - 25 February-1 March 2019
- Resources from the Learning and Teaching Conference 2018, Building Learning Communities – Thursday 7 June 2018
- Resources from the Learning and Teaching Conference 2017, Inclusive not Exclusive! Designing and Delivering Curricula for All – Tuesday 20 June 2017
- Resources from the Learning and Teaching Conference 2016, Teaching Excellence – Tuesday 21 June 2016