Learning and Teaching Conference 2019
View presentations and download posters from our inaugural Festival of Learning which was held between 25 February and 1 March 2019.
You can view full details of the event on the conference programme.
Events during the Festival included keynotes by: Professor David Read (University of Southampton) who argued for and against the use of lectures in modern university teaching; Fabienne Vailes (University of Bristol) about the ‘Flourishing Student', as well as an Enhancement Framework 101; and an update on the Grand Challenge discussion and workshop.
Please note that you may need a staff login to view these:
- Introduction by Pro Vice-Chancellor Jo Midgley and Professor Elizabeth Cleaver
- Professor David Read “Rethinking lectures – incorporating flipped teaching and active learning”
- Fabienne Vailes, "The Flourishing Student”
If you would like to see the slides from another presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning and Teaching Conference resources archive
- Resources from the Learning and Teaching Conference 2018, Building Learning Communities – Thursday 7 June 2018
- Resources from the Learning and Teaching Conference 2017, Inclusive not Exclusive! Designing and Delivering Curricula for All – Tuesday 20 June 2017
- Resources from the Learning and Teaching Conference 2016, Teaching Excellence – Tuesday 21 June 2016