Every year, we organise degree shows for our Creative Industries and Environment and Technology students.
Then we invite local employers, media and the public so they can see the calibre of our graduate work.
- Final year students get the chance to showcase their work to employers and industry as well as family and friends.
- Employers can scout for up and coming talent and chat with students about graduate opportunities.
Inspiration from emerging creative professionals
Our Creative Industries Degree Show showcases the most exciting and inspiring work of more than 500 new graduates from undergraduate and postgraduate art, design, filmmaking and media courses.
There is always an incredible buzz around this Degree Show at Bower Ashton Campus with the many potential employers, businesses, family and friends enjoying the creative talent on-show.
Exciting innovations and designs from fresh talent
Our Environment and Technology Degree Show exhibits the latest designs, ideas and innovations developed by talented graduates representing:
- Architecture and the Built Environment
- Computer Science and Creative Technologies
- Engineering Design and Mathematics
- Geography and Environmental Management
More than 100 business people from potential employers attended the Environment and Technology Degree Show in 2015. It has become an important date on the calendar for regional industry recruitment teams.