Launch Space is currently home to a number of high-growth, innovative graduate start-ups.
Find out more about the exciting projects our start-ups are working on:
- Annie Lywood, Bonnie Binary Ltd founder, creates e-textile home and lifestyle products for the assisted living sector. Read Annie's story.
- Greg Gruszecki is working on a wearable environmental pollution mask that filters harmful pollutants from the air. Read Greg's story.
- Tom Woollard, Bunk founder, is building an app that acts as an intermediary between landlords and tenants. Read Tom's story.
- Tess O'Shea has created Seatox, a seaweed health and beauty brand offering a range of products made of raw dried seaweed. Hear Tess' story.
- James Garbett is the founder of My Full House. His business sells and rents innovative products to students and young professionals while they are at university or college. Hear James' story.
Apply for your own space
Are you a recent graduate with a business idea you’d like to bring to life?Apply for space