Information for graduate entrepreneurs
If you’ve graduated from any UK university in the last three years and are looking to set up or grow your own innovative, high-tech business, we can help you bring your business ideas to life.
Why choose Launch Space?
- Grow your ideas with the support of like-minded graduates – Launch Space is home to existing graduate-led businesses at various stages on the start-up journey, so you'll be working alongside others who have a common goal of making their vision a success.
- Develop your ideas – Turn your pre-commercial ideas into successful business enterprises.
- Dedicate time to your business – Spend 12 months developing your idea, either physically at Launch Space or by being a virtual resident*.
- Immerse yourself in a caring and supportive environment – Be part of an entrepreneurial community well connected to the wider University, with support on hand when you need it.
- Access great minds and facilities – Build relationships with academics and make use of our fantastic campus facilities.
Who can use Launch Space?
Launch Space is open to anyone who has graduated from a UK (England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland) university in the last three years and wants to use the space for 12 months to establish a high-tech, innovative business with a focus on undertaking research and development.
We use the date on your graduation certificate to determine your eligibility. This date must be within three years of the date on which your Launch Space residency is due to begin. For example, if you become a resident in October 2017, your graduation certificate will need to carry a date on or after June 2014.
If you have any questions, please email the Launch Space Team at email@example.com for more information.
Spaces are allocated to individuals but business partners may be able to access Launch Space if workspaces are available.
Support at Launch Space
Physical and virtual* options are available, with access to:
- innovation support
- technical support
Questions about Launch Space?
Apply for your own space
Are you a recent graduate with a business idea you’d like to bring to life?Apply for space
* Virtual residents don’t use our dedicated workspaces in the University Enterprise Zone, but have access to the same package as the rest of our residents including innovation and technical support, workshops and events.