Academic regulations and procedures
Academic regulations are there to assure our academic standards and ensure all our students are treated consistently and equitably.
If you are an enrolled student you have agreed to abide by the University’s academic regulations and procedures.
Current academic regulations and procedures
View the full academic regulations and procedures documents:
- Academic regulations and procedures 2019/20 volume 1 - undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- Academic regulations and procedures 2019/20 volume 2 - postgraduate research programmes
- 2019/20 academic regulations for undergraduate/postgraduate programmes – key facts
- 2019/20 academic regulations for postgraduate research programmes – key facts
- Key changes to academic regulations and procedures 2019/20
Find out more about degree classification.
Variations to regulations and procedures
Find out about partner variants and professional body variants.
Related policies and procedures
- Accredited Experiential Learning (AEL) and Accredited Learning (AL) process
- Appeals and appeals at affiliated institutions
- Exam Board Code of Practice
- Exam Board Notes of Guidance
- Examinations processes and conduct
- Postgraduate Research Graduate School Handbook
- Reasonable adjustment procedures
- Sitting examinations off campus
- Support for students with assessments affected by personal circumstances
- Suspension for academic reasons
- Withholding awards
- Annulment of an Examining Board decision
Previous academic regulations and procedures
- University Ordinances (valid from 2002)