Deli Direct terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for all Deli Direct deliveries.
- Food provided by UWE Bristol Hospitality Services, under the Food Safety Act, MUST be consumed within two hours of delivery.
- Select buffets/food/drinks bookings can be made up to 10:00 the day before the requested delivery date via the website. For same day deliveries an emailed request must be sent to email@example.com at the earliest opportunity.
- All buffets that require a certain notice period will be highlighted on the Deli Direct menu and when placing an order online. Any bookings placed beyond this time-frame will be subject to a late booking surcharge of £25.00 and will be subject to availability.
- There will be a minimum spend of £10.00 per delivery including vouchers and hospitality.
- Bookings (including voucher requests) received after 10:00 for next working day delivery will incur a late booking surcharge of £25.00.
- Late bookings will be subject to a limited choice of buffets (keep it simple buffet only) and foods that can be provided. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, but reserve the right to amend the booking to food available at short notice.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations or reductions in numbers made after 10:00 on the day prior to delivery will be subject to a charge.
- Our aim is to deliver catering containing drinks only, 15 minutes before the event start time. Deliveries containing food will usually be delivered 30 minutes before the event start time. There may be occasions during busy periods where the delivery may be made slightly outside of these times.
- Our guarantee is that our equipment will hold drinks at the optimum temperature for up to two hours. Drinks consumed after this time will be past their best.
- If you require delivery at a specific time to avoid interruption of an important meeting, for example interviews, please identify this at the time of booking to avoid any unnecessary interruptions.
- If you require catering to be cleared at a specific time, for instance, if a room is in use after your booking, please state when ordering. We will endeavour to meet the stated time where possible.
- Standard delivery times for delivered catering are Monday to Friday, 08:00–17:00. There is an additional charge for catering provided outside of the normal working hours.
- Bookings that require clearing/collecting outside of standard working hours will be subject to the out of hour’s charges.
- Catering can be delivered outside of these times, however, a
charge will be applied. The charges are stated below:
- Week day – £125.00
- Saturday – £150.00
- Sunday – £250.00
- Staffing surcharge – £29.00p/h per member of staff
- Late booking surcharge – £25.00
- Delivered catering that consists of drinks only may be left overnight with prior agreement from UWE Bristol Hospitality Services, provided that the room is not in use after the event or before 09:00 the next day.
- Under the Food Safety Act, delivered catering that includes food cannot be left in a room overnight. It must be cleared two hours after delivery.
- Any catering equipment that is not returned with the collection, will be subject to a charge. This charge will be made against the cost code provided at the time of booking. Please leave all items in the room you are using. Any breakages will also incur a charge.
- The provision of tabling (for the service of catering) is the responsibility of the host. The host is responsible for ensuring that all tableware and equipment is kept in a safe place until collection.