Information for contractors and suppliers
Access to work request systems and information used by Estates and Facilities contractors and suppliers.
- Archibus (requires login)
- Estates plans and drawings (requires login)
- Contractors' Safety Pack
- Contractor Induction
UWE Bristol Design Guide
Guidance for consultants, designers, contractors and University staff engaged on all University building/design projects.
The Design Guide explains the overarching principles, functional requirements and technical standards for our buildings and infrastructure which ultimately allow the University to deliver its core function: To educate and prepare students for life after their course.
All sections should be read in conjunction with the Introduction.
- DG Index
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Design governance
- Chapter 3: UWE Bristol Strategies
- Chapter 4: Space standards
- Chapter 5: Fabric and structural design
- Chapter 6: Mechanical engineering design
- Chapter 7: Electrical engineering design
- Chapter 8: IT Infrastructure
- Chapter 9: Landscaping, biodiversity and infrastructure
- Chapter 10: Audio Visual (AV) Infrastructure
- DG Appendix 1 - Acoustic standards
- DG Appendix 2 - BMS standards