Information for contractors and suppliers
Access to work request systems and information used by Estates and Facilities contractors and suppliers.
- Safety seminar booking form
- Asbestos register (requires login)
- Asbestos Management Plan
- Asbestos register download
Asbestos training certificates
Once you have attended the asbestos awareness course and passed the asbestos test you will automatically be registered as a valid contractor to work on UWE Bristol's premises. If you require a copy of the asbestos training certificate there is an administration fee of £50+VAT per candidate. To request copies of certificates please email the Estates team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UWE Bristol Design Guide
Guidance for consultants, designers, contractors and University staff engaged on all University building/design projects.
The Design Guide explains the overarching principles, functional requirements and technical standards for our buildings and infrastructure which ultimately allow the University to deliver its core function: To educate and prepare students for life after their course.
All sections should be read in conjunction with the Introduction.
- DG Index V1.4
- Chapter 1: Introduction V1.5
- Chapter 2: Design governance V1.4
- Chapter 3: UWE Bristol Strategies V1.4
- Chapter 4: Space standards V1.4
- Chapter 5: Fabric and structural design V1.5
- Chapter 6: Mechanical engineering design V1.4
- Chapter 7: Electrical engineering design V1.4
- Chapter 8: IT Infrastructure V1.3
- Chapter 9: Landscaping, biodiversity and infrastructure V1.4
- Chapter 10: Audio Visual (AV) Infrastructure V1.3
- DG Appendix 1 - Acoustic standards V1.3