Active Card membership
Our Active Card membership offers inclusive use of many of our fantastic sports facilities and services to help you reach any health, fitness or sporting goal.
- Entry to both the Wallscourt Farm and the Centre for Sport's fitness suites.
- Unlimited access to over 40 exercise classes per week.
- Use of the climbing wall and squash courts (guest fees payable).
- Subsidised rates on sports hall booking and other activities.
- Use of our online booking system and UWE Sport app.
- Student 12 month Active Card Membership includes access to the BUCS UNIversal scheme which allows you to attend gym facilities at a local participating university. Find out more on the BUCS website and visit the Centre for Sport to register your ID card today.
|Cost per membership per year||Fee||Monthly Rate|
|Staff and their families / alumni / retired staff / Aged 60+||£245||£20.41|
See our full price list for any additional costs.
Students are required to pay for annual membership up front.
Staff and their family, alumni, retired staff, aged 60+ and the community can pay the annual Active Card membership in full or via a monthly rolling membership paid through reoccurring card payments.
Staff can also opt to pay monthly directly from their salary, this will be a rolling membership.
Criteria for Alumni membership
You must have completed a course or programme at UWE Bristol to qualify for Alumni membership. You will be required to bring in a UWE Bristol Alumni card or confirmation email from the alumni office as proof.
If you have any queries about membership, classes or activities, please contact us.
Please also see our Terms and Conditions.