Help transform the UWE Bristol website and win a £100 Amazon voucher
We need your help in organizing our website to deliver the best user experience possible.
By taking part in our online card sorting exercise, you can help us to understand what content you want and where you expect to find it.
The exercise takes 5-10 minutes, and all participants who provide an email address will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of five £100 Amazon vouchers.
The closing date for card sort entries is midday Monday 1 May 2017.
Terms and conditions
- Participants need to submit a completed card sort exercise to be included in the prize draw.
- Participants need to provide a valid email address to be included in the prize draw.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The promoter is The University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) whose registered office is at Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, Bristol BS16 1QY.
- The prize winners will be chosen by a member of UWE Bristol’s Strategic Communications and Engagement department at random and anonymously of the entrants’ name.
- The prize winner will not be published or announced in UWE Bristol communications.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].