PDA - Benefits for employers
Work-based learning is at the core of the Professional Development Awards (PDA) and it is increasingly being used as a mode of study for employed people to gain higher education qualifications.
The Professional Development Awards programme can be used to develop a highly skilled workforce which will help to keep your business ahead of the competition.
We will work with your organisation to identify learning needs of your employees and shape a bespoke programme of learning to suit your business ambitions.
How can PDA benefit my organisation?
- Develop skills within your workforce that meet the needs of the organisation
- Address skill shortages by re-skilling existing employees and meeting overall objectives of staff development
- Create a bespoke qualification addressing the specific needs of your organisation
- Encourage staff to engage with organisational change
- Reduce time spent learning away from the workplace
- Use appraisals/personal development plans to drive learning outcomes.
We can also work with you to accredit your in-house training programmes. Contact us to discuss workforce development needs:
Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 81102