Explore our range of professional short courses in health.
Funded educational opportunities
UWE Bristol are pleased to be delivering the following educational opportunities for Health Education South West:
- Community and Primary Care workforce development
- Advanced Practice Acute and Urgent Care education contract
- Non-Medical Prescribing (NMP) education contract
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of professional short courses for you and your organisation, which aim to develop new skills or refresh current knowledge. Select a topic below to view courses:
Course timetables and how to apply
The course timetable provides details of when courses will be running:
See our fees, funding and how to apply.
Helping you to go even further
The modular nature of our professional course portfolio allows you to take a range of modules and individual study days on a standalone basis or over time you can work towards a named award:
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- MSc Advanced Practice
- Medical Ultrasound - MSc/PG Dip/PGCert
Find out how to gain academic credit for your learning and the qualification that this can lead to.
Bespoke training for your organisation
We also offer tailored professional development courses to meet the specific needs of your organisation. We work with local trusts and organisations to deliver courses and workshops in-house or on our campuses. This can be a very cost-effective way to meet the training needs of your organisation.
Contact us to find out more:
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 81158