We know that taking on further study can be challenging, and so our aim is to support you as much as possible during your time here. Aside from offering you excellent teaching, we provide a supportive environment to help you make the most of your study and ultimately succeed in fulfilling your professional ambitions.
During your time with us, you’ll have access to all the support tools you could need, including:
- access to our outstanding facilities and campuses, both of which benefit from continued investment to enhance your student experience
- childcare facilities at Halley Nursery, based on Frenchay Campus, providing high quality childcare and education for the children of students, staff and the local community
- access to the extensive resources, textbooks, research materials, and databases, held in our libraries
- guidance from our fantastic team of professional career consultants who can help support you throughout your time here, whatever your career aspirations
- online resources and study support, including tutors, library, and support events
- fully-supported IT services, providing advice on using our systems, connecting to our WiFi, booking IT resources and general troubleshooting
- international study support, including English language support, career guidance and advice for partners and families
- campus-based Information Points, so you can speak to someone in person about any questions you may have
- health, faith and wellbeing support, such as mental and physical health advice, areas to practice faith and spirituality, support from Disability Services, plus information on Feel Good events.
Funding and financial support
With various funding support options available, postgraduate study is more accessible than ever.