Open Day travel and parking
How to find us
View directions, maps and information for all our campuses including bus information and train connections:
Parking at an Open Day
- Frenchay Campus - Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit. Staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- Glenside Campus - Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit. Staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- City Campus: Bower Ashton Studios - There is no parking available at Bower Ashton Studios. A complimentary shuttle bus will be running from Temple Meads Train station, starting at 08:15 and will run every 15 minutes until 16:30. An alternative bus will be running from Prince St (outside the Bristol Hotel) starting at 09:15. Please use one of the City Centre car parks on the Open Day.
- City Campus: Arnolfini - Visitors who are travelling directly to the Arnolfini can use one of the City Centre car parks located close by. Please visit the Arnolfini website for more information regarding travel.
- Gloucester Campus - Please visit Gloucester City Council's website to find nearby car parks.
- Bristol Zoo - Please visit the Bristol Zoo website to find out about car parking.
Discounted train travel to an Open Day
You could get cheaper rail travel to your Open Day if you book your journey in advance. Great Western Railway (GWR) is offering a 20% discount on GWR Advance Purchase tickets for journeys to Bristol Temple Meads or Bristol Parkway. Please note: The offer does not apply to short-distance journeys.
- View the Open Days GWR travel offer (terms and conditions apply).