Open Day travel and parking
How to find us
View directions, maps and information for all our campuses including bus information and train connections:
Parking at an Open Day
- Frenchay Campus - Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit. Staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- Glenside Campus - Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit. Staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- City Campus venues - Open Day parking for City Campus venues taking part in the Open Day is provided at nearby Long Ashton Park and Ride BS3 2HB. A complimentary shuttle bus is provided to take all visitors to and from the Bower Ashton Campus from 08:30–16:00. Minibuses are then provided from Bower Ashton Campus to the Arnolfini and Spike Island. If you require a disabled parking space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gloucester Campus - please visit the Gloucester City Council's website to find nearby car parks.
- Bristol Zoo - please visit the Bristol Zoo website to find out about car parking.