Open Day/Afternoon travel and parking
Please see below for parking and travel information for our Open Days and Afternoons. View upcoming undergraduate open events.
How to find us
View directions, maps and information for our campuses including bus information and train connections:
Parking at an Open Day
- Frenchay Campus - Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit. Staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- Glenside Campus - Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit. Staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- City Campus: Bower Ashton - There is no parking available at Bower Ashton. You are able to park in nearby Ashton Court, in the Church Lodge car park (BS41 9JH). Free shuttle buses will be available to transport you to and from Bower Ashton from 08:00 until 16:30. Alternatively you can park in Bristol city centre and take our free shuttle bus service from Temple Meads train station, which will run every 15 minutes from 08:15 until 16:30.
- City Campus: Arnolfini - Visitors who are travelling directly to the Arnolfini can use one of the city centre car parks located close by. Please visit the Arnolfini website for more information regarding travel.
- Gloucester Campus - Please visit Gloucester City Council's website to find nearby car parks.
- Bristol Zoo - Please visit the Bristol Zoo website to find out about car parking.
Discounted train travel to an Open Day
You could get cheaper rail travel to your Open Day if you book your journey in advance. Great Western Railway (GWR) is offering a 20% discount GWR Advance Purchase tickets for journeys to Bristol Temple Meads or Bristol Parkway. Please note: The offer does not apply to short-distance journeys.
- View the Open Days GWR travel offer (terms and conditions apply).