Filming and photography notice
UWE Bristol will have an official photographer/camera person at this event to produce promotional material/project work/learning materials, which will appear in one or all of the following: DVD/video, printed publications, UWE Bristol websites, UWE Bristol social media sites.
By attending this event your image may be photographed/captured on film and you therefore:
- Acknowledge you may be photographed/filmed
- Acknowledge UWE Bristol will use the images/film in the
- in video
- in printed leaflets and publications
- in digital publications and adverts
- in e-communications
- on UWE Bristol websites*
- on UWE Bristol social media channels*
- on UWE Bristol intranet site.*
* Images/film on websites and social media channels can be accessed by users outside the UK
If you do not wish for your image to be taken, please notify the event staff immediately on arrival at the event.
If you have any questions or comments on our approach to the use of any of the above information please contact Strategic Communications and Engagement:
University of the West of England (UWE