International Summer School course costs
The course fee for our International Summer School starts from £1,150 per student, with a number of catering options available.
Accommodation and meals
All accommodation is covered in the cost of the Summer School, and you will have your own en suite bedroom for the duration of the course.
Your accommodation will be based in our Student Village on Frenchay Campus, and you will stay in a flat with up to six people sharing a communal kitchen and lounge area. You can choose from three different Summer School catering options.
Summer school catering options and prices
|Option one||All meals included (available for all students).||£1,450|
|Option two||Self-catering package + eight lunches (over 18s only). Have a
hot lunch on campus when there are classes all day (four days
|Option three||Self-catering package (over 18s only). No meals included. For those who prefer to cook their own meals.||£1,150|
The price for all options includes:
- English language tuition
- Lectures, practical sessions, skills development workshops and tutorials
- Trips to London (plus a twilight flight on the London Eye), Oxford, Gloucester, Bath and Bristol with an experienced, professional tour guide
- On-campus, en suite accommodation for two weeks, including internet access, bed linen, towels, kitchen pack and weekly room cleaning service
- UWE Bristol certificate of attendance.
Please note that the following are not included in the course fees:
- Travel to and from the UK
- UK entry visas (if required)
- Travel insurance.
How to pay
Upon receipt of your application form we will ask you to pay a holding deposit of £300 to confirm your place. This will be deducted from the total fee. You can pay your deposit with a credit or debit card via the UWE Bristol online store. The remainder of the fees must be paid upon arrival at UWE Bristol.
If you are an institution wishing to make a group booking for this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: UWE Bristol reserves the right to change or cancel any course due to non-viable class sizes or other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases we will contact you to refund any fees paid.
Summer School brochure
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)117 32 82572