Facilities in Allied Health Professions
Build your confidence and hone your skills before going on your placement, using industry-standard equipment that mirrors the equipment you’ll find in the workplace.
Allied Health Professions courses are based on our Glenside Campus, which offers excellent teaching facilities, including:
- an imaging suite
- Virtual Environment Radiotherapy Training (VERT)
- a simulation house
- a Occupational Therapy Resource Centre
- physiotherapy treatment rooms
- Glenside library - one of the best health and social care libraries in England, home to a wide variety of resources.
Explore our Glenside hospital facilities
Watch our Glenside hospital film and learn more about the incredible facilities available to Allied Health Professions students.
Student experience films
Watch our Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy and Radiotherapy students in action:
- Cancer survivor Tom provides invaluable support and inspiration to our radiotherapy students. Learn about Tom's story.
- Service user Jenny shares how relationships with her physiotherapist and occupational therapist have been life changing. Hear from Jenny.