International application guide
Ways to apply to UWE Bristol as an international student.
If eligible (check the entry information on each course page) international students have three ways to apply for an undergraduate course:
1. Through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
3. By applying directly to UWE Bristol using our online application form.
- Complete the undergraduate international application form for 2018/19 entry
- Complete the undergraduate international application form for 2017/18 entry
If eligible (check the entry information on each postgraduate course page) international students have two ways to apply for a postgraduate course.
1. By completing the online application form linked from the 'apply now' button on each postgraduate course page.
For research applications please apply directly through UWE Bristol’s Graduate School.
Admission and regulations
Admission as a student means that you agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of the University. At registration you will be sent an email asking that you confirm that have read these.
For the further information view the Admissions Policy.
If you have any questions about any of our courses or the application process, please contact our applicant support team.