Library workbooks for your Faculty
Tailored online library workbooks for your subject or your faculty.
Arts, Creative Industries and Education
- The City in Fiction and Film
- Creative and professional writing library workbook
- Early childhood online library workbook
- English Language online library workbook
- Initial Teacher Education online library workbook
- Media Culture and Practice online library workbook
- PGCE Primary and Secondary online library workbook
- Visual culture workbook – a guide to improving your research and information skills
Business and Law
- Building Legal Information Skills (BLIS) – tutorials to facilitate legal research, aimed at new law students. Also includes more advanced subject areas such as European Union law, official publications, legal reform, and dissertation research.
- Introduction to Business Information Skills tutorial (IBIS) – online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
Environment and Technology
- Employability for FET students
- FET dissertation and project support workbook – find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- FET Engineering dissertation and project support workbook – find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- FET online library workbook – introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Library support for students on placement
- Property data resources
- UWE Bristol Library Services for Distance Learners
- Welcome to UWE Bristol Library Services (Induction)
Health and Applied Sciences
- Department of Applied Sciences library workbook - online guide for DAS students focusing on how to use the library and study more effectively.
- Environmental health library workbook – find and evaluate environmental health information using library search, subject databases and NICE evidence
- HAS library online workbook
- Health and social care dissertation workbook – a step-by-step guide to planning and completing your undergraduate dissertation
- Science communication workbook - An online workbook for Science Communication students introducing the resources and services the library can offer.
- Work-based learning workbook - for those in health and social care who are based outside the University.