Useful links to further guidance and support available for disabled students.
- See GOV.UK on DSAs for more information about Disabled Students’ Allowances.
- Download the Disabled Students’ Allowances application form from GOV.UK.
- Download guidelines for applying to the NHS Student Bursaries for Disabled Students’ Allowances.
- Student Finance Direct produces a booklet 'Bridging the Gap: A guide to the disabled students' allowances (DSAs) in higher education'. This gives full details of disabled students' allowances and other sources of financial support available.
- NHS bursary information can be found on the Bursary Online Support System (BOSS).
- National Network of Assessment Centres.
- Disabled Students’ Allowances Quality Assurance Group (DSA-QAG).
Irlen Syndrome or Visual Stress
- Irlen Institute (USA).
- Irlen Institute (UK).
- Colour in the Treatment of Visual Stress (University of Essex).
Access West of England forms
Please note these links are for booked appointments. If you have not booked you must contact Access West of England before using any of the links below.
Dyslexia/SpLD Service forms
Please note these links are for booked appointments. If you have not booked you must contact Dyslexia/SpLD Service before using any of the links below.