Practice documentation for Occupational Therapy
Practice Educator briefing booking form 2018-19
- As a minimum requirement, all practice educators are expected to attend a briefing prior to taking a student.
Practice Educator brief guide for curriculum 2015
- Essential information for practice educators.
Student practice portfolio
- Detailed information about all aspects of placement.
Practice Educator comprehensive guide for curriculum 2015
- Information about the Occupational Therapy programme.
Placement competencies - all levels
- The learning outcomes students will need to achieve on each placement.
Placement tutorial support information
- Support available for students and practice educators during placements.
- Information about what to do if you have concerns about your student's performance on placement.
- Learning Contract for curriculum 2015
- Final Report for curriculum 2015
- Placement Hours record
- Learning Contract template - Year 1
- Learning Contract template - Year 2
- Learning Contract template - Year 3
- Placement Environment Profile (PEP template)
Guidance for students with specific learning difficulties
Advice for students and practice educators about managing dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties whilst on practice placement.