50% tuition fee scholarship for postgraduate courses
We are now offering Vice-Chancellor's 2020 Scholarships for 2017/18 on the available courses listed below. The scholarship will provide a tuition fee discount of 50% on selected full-time and part-time postgraduate courses, and includes the 15% alumni discount.
Please note: Business, Law, Art, Health and Applied Sciences and Design courses have limited availability. Further details are below.
A key UWE Bristol priority is transforming futures. We are committed to helping our undergraduates enhance their careers through further study on courses that give the opportunity to develop the business skills, awareness and confidence needed to aspire to management positions in many professions and business sectors.
To be eligible to apply you must be a current full-time or part-time home or EU student in the final year of your UWE Bristol undergraduate degree. If you finished your course in 2016/17 you must start your postgraduate course in 2017/18.
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
Allied Health Professions
- MSc Environmental Health
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Environmental Health Professional Practice
- MSc Environmental Health (Distance Based)
Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education
- MA Design
- MA Graphic Arts
- MA/MFA Curating (Please note that scholarship places are fully allocated for January 2017 entry)
- MA Multi-Disciplinary Printmaking
- MA Journalism
- MA Fine Art
Faculty of Business and Law
Bristol Institute of Legal Practice
Business and Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing Communications
- MSc Human Resource Management (International)
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Events Management
- MSc Innovation and Applied Entrepreneurship
- MSc Global Political Economy
- MSc Business Management
- LLM Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- LLM International Law
- LLM Commercial Law
- LLM International Trade and Economic Law
Accounting, Economics and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management (Fast Track)
- MSc Finance
The selected courses are particularly relevant to students with no prior knowledge of business and management as they will provide you with a strong foundation in these areas, adding to your existing knowledge and skills, and enhancing your CV. Gaining commercial awareness and business management tools can help you to progress quickly in a broad range of careers, from more traditional roles and organisations, to niche jobs in the creative and cultural industries, and the charity sector.
Please note: Scholarship places on Business, Law, Art, Health and Applied Sciences and Design courses are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are therefore not guaranteed. If a course has availability for scholarships it will appear above. Once you have been made an offer you will have 14 days to confirm your place. Once we have heard from you, we will be able to confirm your scholarship.
How to apply
Simply include your UWE Bristol student registration number in your postgraduate study application and the discount will be applied to your student record if you have been offered a place on the course and your entitlement has been confirmed.
The discount equals 50% off the full course cost and includes the 15% alumni discount. The discount will be applied at the start of the course for full-time students. Part-time students will receive the discount at the start of each new study year.
Terms and conditions
- For further information please download the terms and conditions document for 2017/18.
Get in touch
If you have any questions regarding the 50% tuition fee scholarship for postgraduate courses please contact us:
Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 83333