50% tuition fee scholarship for postgraduate courses
We are now offering Vice-Chancellor's 2020 Scholarships for 2018/19 on the available courses listed below. The scholarship will provide a tuition fee discount of 50% on selected full-time and part-time postgraduate courses, and includes the 15% alumni discount.
Please note: Scholarships have limited availability. Please read further details below.
A key UWE Bristol priority is transforming futures. We are committed to helping our undergraduates enhance their careers through further study on courses that give the opportunity to develop the business skills, awareness and confidence needed to aspire to management positions in many professions and business sectors.
To be eligible to apply you must be a home or EU student and have:
- either graduated from, or be due to complete, a full-time or part-time UWE Bristol undergraduate degree in the current academic year
- or graduated from a full-time or part-time UWE Bristol undergraduate degree in the previous academic year.
You must be able to start your postgraduate course in the next academic year. For example, if you finished your course in 2017/18 or 2016/17 your postgraduate course must start in 2018/19.
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences (HAS)
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Rehabilitation
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Environmental Health
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Environmental Health Professional Practice
- MSc Environmental Health (Distance Based)
- MRes Social Sciences
Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education (ACE)
- MA Fine Art
- MA Design
- MA Graphic Arts
- MA/MFA Curating
- MA Multi-Disciplinary Printmaking
- MA Contemporary Film Culture
- MA/MFA Creative Producing
- MRes Culture
- MA Education
- MA Childhood and Culture
- MA Wildlife Filmmaking
- MA Radio Documentary
- MA Documentary Production
- MA Journalism
- MA Photography
- MA Animation
Faculty of Business and Law (FBL)
- MSc Global Political Economy
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Law (full-time)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (part-time)
- LLM Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- LLM International Law
- LLM International Trade and Economic Law
- MSc International Management
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing Communications
- MSc Human Resource Management (International)
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Events Management
- MSc Innovation and Applied Entrepreneurship
The selected courses are particularly relevant to students with no prior knowledge of business and management as they will provide you with a strong foundation in these areas, adding to your existing knowledge and skills, and enhancing your CV. Gaining commercial awareness and business management tools can help you to progress quickly in a broad range of careers, from more traditional roles and organisations, to niche jobs in the creative and cultural industries, and the charity sector.
Please note: Scholarships are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once you have been made an offer, you will have 14 days to confirm your place. Once we have heard from you, we will be able to confirm your scholarship.
How to apply
Simply include your UWE Bristol student registration number in your postgraduate study application and the discount will be applied to your student record if you have been offered a place on the course and your entitlement has been confirmed.
The discount equals 50% off the full course cost and includes the 15% alumni discount. The discount will be applied at the start of the course for full-time students. Part-time students will receive the discount at the start of each new study year.
Terms and conditions
- For further information please read the 2018/19 terms and conditions.
Get in touch
If you have any questions regarding the 50% tuition fee scholarship for postgraduate courses please contact us:
Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 83333