Services available to you
The Wellbeing Service offers support through counselling, mental health and specialist mentoring appointments.
Before you register with the Wellbeing Service, please familiarise yourself with the services available which are designed to help and support you.
Wellbeing support resources
- Online resources library: information on a range of topics with links to tools, apps and books for self-support. If you are unsure where to start — try 1st steps.
- Emotional resilience workshops: invest in your mental resilience with a peer–led workshop which will equip you with skills to overcome challenges.
- You can also download the SAM anxiety app.
Other support at UWE Bristol
- Academic advice: study-related issues, including appeals, submissions and information about appointments with a Student Support Adviser.
- Accommodation support: a dedicated accommodation team is able to help you with any issues you have with accommodation.
- Careers services: support and guidance on your chosen career goals.
- Disability Service or reasonable adjustments: support available for students with disabilities, mental health conditions and Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD).
- International/immigration: information for international students to help you make the most of your time at UWE Bristol from the Global Student Support Team.
- Money Advice and Funds Service: advice on managing your money and funding-related matters including eligibility and how to apply.
- Support for care leavers: support to help you settle in, financial assistance and priority allocation to UWE Bristol accommodation.
- Students’ Union support: provides friendly, non-judgemental and confidential advice on academic matters, accommodation, employment, health, meditation, money and personal safety.
- Peer Assisted Learning: The PAL provides study support sessions to help you adjust to higher education, build your confidence and develop enhanced study habits.
Support outside of UWE Bristol
Details of local wellbeing services outside of UWE Bristol can be found in our accessing support outside the University PDF.
Register for the Wellbeing Service
If you wish to register with the Wellbeing Service at UWE Bristol please follow the registration process: