UWE Bristol Tuition Fee Policy
When you register as a student at UWE Bristol, you should ensure that you read the small print so that you understand what UWE Bristol expects of you and what you can expect from UWE Bristol when it comes to paying tuition fees.
Who the policy applies to
The UWE Bristol Tuition Fee Policy applies principally to students studying at UWE Bristol and UK Federation partnership institutions. Students studying on UWE Bristol courses through non-UK partnership institutions and Kaplan UK should refer to the policies of their host institutions. Students at University Centre Hartpury should refer to the University Centre Hartpury fee policy.
Content of the fees policy
The UWE Bristol Tuition Fee Policy details essential information relating to fees and payment of fees. Conditions outlined in the policy include:
- Your liability to pay for fees even if you withdraw on the first day of the first term.
- Your responsibilities for paying fees and what happens if you don’t pay.
- Tuition fees and the fees policy are reviewed annually, so fees are likely to increase year on year. Discounts, scholarships and ways to pay may also change each year.
- How much you pay depends not only on your course, but also on factors such as whether you are classed as an international student and whether you already have a Higher Education qualification.
We advise all students to ensure they have read and understood the terms and conditions of the UWE Bristol Tuition Fee Policy.
Tuition Fees 2017-18
If you are joining us in the 2017-18 academic year please refer to the UWE Bristol Tuition Fee Policy 2017-18. This document covers all of the key facts relating to UWE Bristol fee charging.
Please ensure you also read the supporting annexes listed below as these documents contain more detailed key information relating to the application of the 2017-18 policy:
- Annex 1 - Deposits, scholarships, discounts and bursaries
- Annex 2 - Payment of fees
- Annex 3 - Student finance funded students
- Annex 3a- Postgraduate loans
- Annex 4 - International students
- Annex 5 - Studying away from the University
- Annex 6 - Additional charges
- Annex 7 - Additional module(s), retakes and repeat charges
- Annex 8 - Withdrawal from the University
- Annex 9 - Debt
Tuition Fees 2015-16
- UWE Bristol Tuition Fee Policy 2015-16 for students who joined us in the 2015-16 academic year
Tuition Fees 2016-17
- UWE Tuition Fee Policy 2016-17 for students who joined us in the 2016-17 academic year
Tuition fee policy archive
For past policies, please view our tuition fee policy archive.
Fees and funding enquiries
If you have questions regarding fees and funding, please contact our fees and funding teams.