How to find and print your student finance correspondence
This page lists instructions to help you find and print your correspondence from Student Finance England.
Log in to your student finance account
1. To log in to your student finance account you will need your:
- Customer Reference Number
- secret answer.
If you know either your Customer Reference Number or password/secret answer, you will be able to view your customer reference number or reset your password/secret answer by responding to some security questions. If you have forgotten all your login details you will need to contact Student Finance England for assistance.
2. After logging in you will be directed to the ‘My Account’ page. Select ‘View Correspondence’ on the left-hand side navigation to view all emails/letters sent to you by Student Finance England. These are available to print, if you wish.
Find and print your Student Finance Declaration Form (Online Declaration)
If you applied for your funding online and your application has been approved, you will have been sent a Student Finance Entitlement letter with a Declaration Form attached.
You need to sign and return this declaration form to the Student Loans Company. If you don’t do this, there will be a delay in receiving any maintenance loans and grants you may be entitled to. If you did not return the declaration and have misplaced the original, you can log on to your student account and reprint the Declaration Form. You need to:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above to log in to your account.
- Select the Student Finance Entitlement letter for the current academic year in ‘View Correspondence’.
- Print the final two pages.
- Sign the form immediately and return to the Student Loans Company (the address is printed under the barcode on the top right-hand side of the front page).
Further information and support
Or make a face-to-face appointment with an Adviser via any Information Point.