Home/EU/Offshore - paying your fees
Information for all Home, EU and Offshore students (part-time and full-time) about how to pay tuition fees. Students should also be aware of the conditions outlined in the UWE Bristol Tuition Fee Policy.
Ways to pay
After you register and agree to the University's Registration Agreement and Conditions, you will need to make arrangements to pay your tuition fees.
If you are included in online registration, you can access the following methods of payment via the 'Registration' tab in myUWE:
- Tuition fee loan/grant from Student Finance (Home/EU full and part-time undergraduate students only)
- Direct debit (£250 or more)
- Credit/debit card
Other ways to pay
- Cheque – made payable to ‘UWE Bristol’. You must complete the Cheque Payment Form
- Other sponsor (eg your employer)
- UWE Bristol Staff Sponsorship scheme – students who are being funded by a service/faculty within the University must complete the Internal Sponsorship Form
- Professional and Career Development Loan (Home/EU postgraduate students only)
- Offshore Authority financial support (Offshore undergraduate students only) – you will need to make arrangements to pay any balance of fees using the methods outlined above.
If you are a full/part-time undergraduate student and your funding from Student Finance has been delayed, please see our funding delays instructions and advice information.
How to find and print your student finance correspondence
Understanding your financial contract
The Money matters guide will help you understand your financial contract with UWE Bristol and our processes.