Employer or other sponsor - tuition fee payment

If your tuition fees are being paid by an employer or other sponsor, then the Authority to Invoice Fees Form must be completed in full. A new form will be required for each year of study at UWE Bristol.

The form should be completed and returned to:

Student Administration Office (sponsor forms)
Room 1A01
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol, BS16 1QY

Or emailed to sponsor.authorisation@uwe.ac.uk

If you are completing this form for a Continued Professional Development route, please email the form to the relevant faculty contact.

When we receive the Authority to Invoice Fees Form, your sponsor will be sent an invoice. We may conduct credit checks on the sponsor or organisation. If your sponsor fails to pay, you will be invoiced for your fees.

Please note: Tier 4 international students who have already sent us proof of sponsorship will not be required to complete this form.

Tuition fees

Find out more about tuition fees at UWE Bristol, including UWE Bristol's Tuition Fee Policy.

Back to top