Apply for a science, engineering and IT opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a science, engineering and IT opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER STEM Ambassador with young peopleEmployer: Graphic ScienceApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: England United KingdomSUMMARY:
As a STEM Ambassador you will be inspiring, engaging and encouraging young people in subjects related to Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM).
- VOLUNTEER Student Volunteer Tour GuideEmployer: The Clifton Suspension Bridge TrustApplication closing date: 20 Jul 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomDeliver guided walking tours about the Clifton Suspension Bridge to the general public, adults groups and school classes.
- INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER Healthcare, Medical and Laboratory Work and InternshipsEmployer: Kaya Responsible TravelApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2018Location: PeruIf you are considering a career or studying in the field of healthcare, Kaya Responsible Travel is sure to have a healthcare and medical volunteer or internship project to suit you to provide you with hands on experience.
- INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER Nutrition Placements in Developing Countries - Projects are all self-funded,Employer: Kaya Responsible TravelApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2018Location: PeruVolunteer with Kaya on a nutrition placement and you will work with local teams providing meals and educating communities about the importance of a balanced diet, especially for child development.
- VOLUNTEER DigiLocal - We need people that are familiar with technology and able to support young people with their projectsEmployer: High Tech Bristol & Bath CICApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomYou don't need to be on a software or electronics degree. We need people that are familiar with technology and able to support young people with their projects. Clubs tend to cater to younger kids (6-12 yrs old) or older ones (12-18 yrs) with different projects...
DigiLocal is an initiative of High Tech Bristol & Bath CIC. We are building a network of clubs across the Bristol and Bath area, each providing their community with regular opportunities for informal learning through technology
- VOLUNTEERING with Schools - all aspects of learning form history to science and the arts Application closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: Bristol, Bath UK - All Regions United KingdomA variety of practical activities with children using exciting resources and training where necessary
We run practical workshops building boats, cranes, aeroplanes and life size puppets! Small teams of young people are supported to engage them in teamwork and the vast range of exciting opportunities available in life.
Activities cover all aspects of learning form history to science and the arts but they all focus on teamwork using design and make challenges.