Apply for a health, social care and youth work opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Health, Social Care and Youth Work opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Pottery Class Assistant to help Adults with Learning Disabilities - BristolEmployer: The Hive (Avon) LtdApplication closing date: 2 Jul 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomPottery Class Assistants will help our members with learning disabilities to make, shape and paint pottery items where necessary.
- VOLUNTEERING - Music Class Assistant to help Adults with Learning Disabilities - BristolEmployer: The Hive (Avon) LtdApplication closing date: 2 Jul 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomMusic Class Assistant will help our members with learning disabilities to physically hold and play musical instruments and give the members lots of encouragement to get involved.
- VOLUNTEERING - Online Mentor- flexible volunteering opportunity - UKEmployer: Brightside TrustApplication closing date: 11 Jul 2018Location: UK - All Regions United KingdomOur volunteer online mentors support young people to explore life at university and different university/degree options that are available to them. All mentoring is done remotely and volunteers will gain communication and mentoring skills as well as experience working directly with young people.
- VOLUNTEERING - Volunteer Helpliner - Work from home Employer: No PanicApplication closing date: 18 Jul 2018Location: Any UK - All Regions United KingdomVolunteer Helpliner for No Panic. This volunteering opportunity involves working from home on the helpline, with a 3 hour shift per week. Hours are flexible and there is a thorough training program lasting 12 weeks. Opportunity to learn lots about anxiety related illnesses, self-help and therapies.
- VOLUNTEER - Young Shipwrights ProgrammeApplication closing date: 21 Jul 2018Location: Bristol South West - Somerset United KingdomHelp primary school children to build and decorate a boat for a race to open the Bristol Harbour festival. Volunteers at Shipwright workshops help to inspire children's education and career aspirations
- VOLUNTEERING - Art-Ease Volunteer - BristolEmployer: Knowle West Healthy Living CentreApplication closing date: 31 Jul 2018Location: Knowle West South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are recruiting for two volunteers to support our Lead Artist in our Art on Referral Sessions, working with people who have mild to moderate mental health issues. We run one on a Tuesday morning and one on Wednesday morning. Group runs from 9.45am to 11.45am with at least an additional 30 minutes to help set up and clear away.
- VOLUNTEERING - My Guide - Bristol - particularly suit those studying towards a health, social care, psychology or sociology degreeEmployer: Guide Dogs for the Blind AssociationApplication closing date: 16 Aug 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United Kingdom
- Are you looking to develop your communication and interpersonal skills?
- Would you like to gain experience in supporting blind or partially sighted people?
- Check out our fantastic opportunity below with Guide Dogs!
- VOLUNTEER Boys' Brigade Helpers - Bristol, Yate & Weston-s-Mare. Employer: Boys' Brigade - Avon BattalionApplication closing date: 26 Sep 2018Location: Bristol South West - all counties United KingdomVolunteer helpers needed to run Boys' Brigade groups across Bristol, Yate & Weston-s-Mare. Boys' Brigade is a Christian church based organisation that provides young people aged 5-19 take part in fun, creative and community based activities in a safe environment. Groups meet various week nights.
- VOLUNTEERING - Night Shelter VolunteerEmployer: Caring in BristolApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVOLUNTEERING - Night Shelter Volunteers
- VOLUNTEERING - Family Support Volunteers - Bristol, Gloucestershire & WiltshireApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomFamily support volunteers: Supporting families with a seriously ill child
Provide support with practical tasks, activities with children and young people and emotional support for all family members.
Wide range of roles and flexible commitment. Full training, supervision and support provided