Apply for a health, social care and youth work opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Health, Social Care and Youth Work opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Health Champion Application closing date: 26 Sep 2017Location: Kingswood, Kingswood, Cadbury Heath England United KingdomCommunity Ignite is seeking Health Champion Volunteers. Are you interested in health issues affecting your community? Then come and join us!
- VOLUNTEER 1 - 1 befriender / buddyApplication closing date: 26 Sep 2017Location: Bristol England United KingdomWould you enjoy spending a couple of hours a week with a disabled young person doing something fun like cooking, swimming or watching a film?
Our volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and ages and you do not need previous experience of working with children or disabled people. If you are enthusiastic, committed, responsible, have a positive attitude and think you could be a good role model then you are likely to be an idea befriender!
- INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEERING - Mental Health Placement - Sri LankaEmployer: SLV.GlobalApplication closing date: 18 Nov 2017Location: Sri LankaSLV.Global is a graduate led volunteer organisation working in Sri Lanka and Bali, Indonesia. We provide Psychology students and graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience within the mental health sector as well as an immersive cross-cultural experience.
- VOLUNTEERING - Home from Hospital Volunteer - Health and Social CareApplication closing date: 30 Nov 2017Location: Bristol United KingdomFrom people recovering from illness, surgery or an accident, to struggling with a life-changing event, Home from Hospital volunteers enable people to live as independently as they can at home, building trusting relationships and helping them to regain their confidence and well-being.
- VOLUNTEER Support at Home Volunteer - Bath and North East SomersetApplication closing date: 30 Nov 2017Location: Radstock, Midsomer Norton, Bath England United KingdomThe aim of the Support at Home service is to place the person at the centre of what we do and help them get through a crisis by offering positive encouragement, practical help and emotional support, for a few days or for longer, depending on their needs.
- VOLUNTEERING - Independent Living Volunteer: Telephone Support Service Application closing date: 30 Nov 2017Location: Bristol England United KingdomVolunteers provide support via telephone once a week for up to 4 weeks. Typically you will be linking people in with services in their local community, providing companionship and developing their confidence.
- INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEERING - Mental Health Placement - BaliEmployer: SLV.GlobalApplication closing date: 1 Dec 2017Location: Bali IndonesiaSLV.Global is a graduate led volunteer organisation working in Sri Lanka and Bali, Indonesia. We provide Psychology students and graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience within the mental health sector as well as an immersive cross-cultural experience.
- VOLUNTEERING - Holidays VolunteerEmployer: Sense - HolidaysApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: countrywide UK - All Regions United KingdomSense Holidays provide opportunities for holiday makers - deafblind children, young people and adults - to have fun, try new things and meet new people. Our enthusiastic volunteers use use their great team work, flexibility, patience, humour and care to bring our Sense Holidays programme to life.