Apply for a health, social care and youth work opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Health, Social Care and Youth Work opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Befriender, Stockwood, & Whitehall, BristolEmployer: BrunelcareApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2018Location: Stockwood, Whitehall UK - All Regions United KingdomBefriend an elderly person
We are seeking volunteers to come and sit with our residents and help them enjoy their day more.
Volunteers can help with activities which may include craft sessions, quizzes and reading or just talking and listening to a resident whilst enjoying a cup of tea.
If you can spare a couple of hours or more per week and would like to make a difference please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you and welcome you to our group.
- VOLUNTEERING - Service User Group Activities - create an informative, supportive and social environment?Employer: Milestones Trust - HRApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomCan you spare a few hours every two months to support our service user group to create an informative, supportive and social environment?
- VOLUNTEER get experience of working directly with GP referral clients who access our services.Employer: The Care ForumApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United Kingdomlooking to recruit volunteers who may be interested in getting some experience of working directly with GP referral clients who access our services.
- VOLUNTEERING - Children's playworker - BristolEmployer: Incredible KidsApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for individuals to volunteer alongside children with additional needs and their siblings. You will play with and care for children and young people with a range additional needs and disabilities.
- VOLUNTEER Policy and Research x 10 , Bristol - help us demonstrate basic health and social indicators,Employer: INTERNATIONAL Africa Health OrganisationApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for a Policy and Research Volunteer who can help us demonstrate basic health and social indicators, and has knowledge and experience of evaluation and research, alongside a broad knowledge of health and social indicators.
- VOLUNTEER Zumba Buddy, Fishponds Employer: Milestones Trust - HRApplication closing date: 9 Mar 2018Location: Fishponds South West - Bristol United KingdomCan you spare an hour on a Saturday morning to join in at our zumba class and motivate service users?
- VOLUNTEER Travel BuddiesApplication closing date: 23 Mar 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomThe City of Bristol College Travel Training Service aims to meet the needs of young people with learning disabilities and autism.
Travel Training is a crucial tool to enable learners’ independence skills and facilitating their transition into adulthood and employment.
- VOLUNTEER Day Centre, Bristol Employer: Age UK BristolApplication closing date: 30 Mar 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for volunteers to provide friendship and support to older people in our New Beginnings Day Care Service. The service provides activities, talks,outings and a space for older people to socialise. We are looking for volunteers on Monday and Thursday mornings.
- VOLUNTEERING - Help prevent further sexual abuse, BristolEmployer: Circles South WestApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2018Location: bristol South West - all counties United KingdomWork with adults who have been convicted of sexual offences or young people or people with intellectual difficulties that have sexually harmed. Circles South West ethos is No More Victims.
- VOLUNTEER My Guide - Bristol - particularly suit those studying towards a health, social care, psychology or sociology degree Employer: Guide Dogs for the Blind AssociationApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United Kingdom
- Are you looking to develop your communication and interpersonal skills?
- Would you like to gain experience in supporting blind or partially sighted people and helping them grow in confidence and independence?
- If the answers are yes, then check out our fantastic opportunity below with Guide Dogs!