Apply for an environment, conservation and sustainability opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Environment, Conservation and Sustainability opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Summer Internships At Green & Away/Outdoor Sustainable Events - Various RolesEmployer: Green & Away- Outdoor Sustainable EventsApplication closing date: 13 Apr 2018Location: Bransford West Midlands United KingdomGreen & Away is looking for a number of passionate and hardworking individuals to join the summer internship programme across 5 departments:
events and hospitality,
technical and maintenance, and
sustainability and education.
- VOLUNTEERING - Blaise Castle Conservation workEmployer: Friends of BlaiseApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVOLUNTEERING - Blaise Castle Conservation work
- VOLUNTEERING - Blaise Castle Conservation workEmployer: Friends of BlaiseApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomRestoring woodland biodiversity in an historic landscape and/or working in Blaise Castle House Kitchen Garden on the same site. 20 min away from Bristol city centre.
- VOLUNTEERING - Gardener - Bristol Employer: BrunelcareApplication closing date: 9 May 2018Location: Fishponds, Stockwood, Whitehall UK - All Regions United KingdomGardener who enjoys tending a garden, includes, pots, bushes and small raised bed vegetable patch.
- VOLUNTEER Seasonal(Summer Placement ) Land Management Trainee - Biological Sciences, Geography, Countryside ManagementEmployer: Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife TrustApplication closing date: 25 May 2018Location: Sheffield Yorkshire and Humberside United KingdomThe opportunity to undertake a summer placement with the experienced Land Management Team to deliver a programme of practical tasks on Nature Reserves across Sheffield and Rotherham, helping to achieve the Wildlife Trust’s vision of a Living Landscape.
- VOLUNTEER Trainee Land Management Officer - Biological Sciences, Geography, Countryside Management Employer: Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife TrustApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: Sheffield Yorkshire and Humberside United KingdomThe opportunity to work with the experienced Land Management Team to deliver a programme of practical tasks on Nature Reserves across Sheffield and Rotherham, helping to achieve the Wildlife Trust’s vision of a Living Landscape.
- VOLUNTEER UWE Community Garden Volunteer DaysEmployer: The Students' Union at UWEApplication closing date: 31 Aug 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomThe Community Garden provides a regular opportunity for both experienced and new gardeners to get involved in their green campus and grow their own fruit and vegetables for free. Upcoming Community Garden Days on: Wednesday 27th September, 1 - 3pm and Wednesday 11th October, 1-3pm. Read more for how to get involved.
- VOLUNTEER Green Space Conservation Volunteer - Action DaysEmployer: UWE VolunteeringApplication closing date: 31 Aug 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomUWE Green Space aims to support local green sites in contributing to their conservation and ongoing maintenance. Through regular volunteering days, with your help, we aim to carry out essential works to these sites.
- VOLUNTEER Boys' Brigade Helpers - Bristol, Yate & Weston-s-Mare. Employer: Boys' Brigade - Avon BattalionApplication closing date: 26 Sep 2018Location: Bristol South West - all counties United KingdomVolunteer helpers needed to run Boys' Brigade groups across Bristol, Yate & Weston-s-Mare. Boys' Brigade is a Christian church based organisation that provides young people aged 5-19 take part in fun, creative and community based activities in a safe environment. Groups meet various week nights.
- INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER Marine Conservation Volunteer Projects - Projects are all self-funded,Employer: Kaya Responsible TravelApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2018Location: BelizeYou can observe and swim alongside the stunning inhabitants of our seas and oceans while participating in essential marine conservation efforts. Put on a wetsuit and help to protect and restore vulnerable marine habitats and species - such as turtles, whale sharks and dolphins.