Apply for a business, marketing and events opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Business, Marketing and Events opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Bristol Ferry supporting Black History Month - publicis, promote and photograph the events Employer: Bristol Ferry Boat CompanyApplication closing date: 30 Oct 2017Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomHelp us to promote a new programme of Talks and Workshops on the water to coincide with Black History Month.
We need volunteers to help us to publicise and promote these new events and help us document and photograph the events as they happen.
We are really proud that we are taking part in this iconic Bristol event. 6 Volunteers needed. Gain skills in events organising, publicity and online marketing, photography and networking opportunities.
- VOLUNTEERING - Money Management Support Employer: ShelterApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomProviding help and guidance to clients accessing the Resource Centre and applying for individual grants which will help clients financially.
- VOLUNTEER Academy Development - PR, Social Media, Event EngagementEmployer: Penny Brohn UKApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomSupport the Academy by promoting our participation at events, engaging with wider audiences and ensuring good practice.
- VOLUNTEERING - Marketing, Promotions & CommunicationsEmployer: WE Care & RepairApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2017Location: bristol South West - all counties United KingdomWe are seeking 5 confident volunteers who following training, have the confidence to positively represent the organisation and help spread the word of our work to help vulnerable people access support.
- VOLUNTARY Social Media Ninja wanted to make a difference to children with low self-esteem!Employer: HappiMeApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2017Location: BRISTOL UK - All Regions United KingdomHave you ever suffered from anxiety or a lack of confidence? Would you like to help stop other children and young people from going through the same? Do you want to make a real difference with your work? If so, could you be our volunteer social media Ninja?
- VOLUNTEER Events Support - Blue Monday Events, Bristol - 1 day per week/6 monthsEmployer: ShelterApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomEvents coordination and support working closely with the Hub Management and senior staff team to plan and run events with Shelter and Shelter partners. A key part of this event organisation will be working with partners to organise the Blue Monday events in Bristol.
- VOLUNTEER Trust Fundraising Employer: Penny Brohn UKApplication closing date: 30 Nov 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWhat will I be doing?
• Researching the aims, objectives and timelines of Trusts and Foundations’ grant making criteria, using on-line and magazine resources
• Having phone conversations with Trust representatives to help develop warm relationships
• Sending out grant applications up to the request value of £2,000 per application
• Highlighting to the Trusts Officer larger applications that need to be submitted, advising on the application deadline, amount to ask for and project.
- INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEERING - OCN Fundraising Coordinator - UKEmployer: Otra Cosa NetworkApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: PeruTo work with OCN to explore new fundraising opportunities in the UK and in the European Union, building up a varied network of funding support to establish the organisation and ensure long-term commitment to our local projects.
- VOLUNTEER - Community JournalistsEmployer: Knowle West Media CentreApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomKnowle West Media Centre are looking for students who could spare 1-2 days a week in term-time or who would like to have work experience in the summer holidays to work on The Knowledge Newsletter.
- VOLUNTEER Social Media , BristolEmployer: Noctis Chamber ChoirApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: Home-based UK - All Regions United KingdomNoctis Chamber Choir is looking for a Social Media Volunteer to regularly update our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube feeds, promoting Noctis to new and existing audiences.
Are you a ‘digital native’ with a flair for online communications and creative copywriting?
- Are you social media savvy, confident with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube?
- Are you passionate about music and the arts?