Apply for a business, marketing and events opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Business, Marketing and Events opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Casework Assistant, BristolEmployer: Talking MoneyApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomTo complete applications to charitable trusts to obtain grants for people in financial need; and to complete applications to water companies for grants to help people with water arrears.
- VOLUNTEER- marketing, film, artistic roles at Glenside Museum Employer: Glenside Hospital MuseumApplication closing date: 30 Mar 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomWant a job in a museum or cultural organisation? To practice marketing?
Or have artistic, film or performing talent?
- VOLUNTEER Money Tree VolunteerEmployer: 1625 Independent PeopleApplication closing date: 1 Apr 2018Location: Bristol and South Gloucestershire South West - Bristol United KingdomThe Money Tree Project is all about helping young people manage their finances so they can live independently and avoid homelessness.
- VOLUNTEER Peer Educator - Money SkillsEmployer: 1625 Independent PeopleApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol, South Gloucestershire South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for people aged 16-25 who have experienced financial difficulties (these can be big or small) and want to help educate others using their experiences of money.
- VOLUNTEER Trustees - HR, Legal Services, Finance and Marketing.Employer: Full Circle @DocklandsApplication closing date: 6 Oct 2018Location: Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking for a number of trustees to join us to assist with the development of the organisation as we have recently completed a Community Asset Transfer from the Council for the building Docklands Settlement on Brigstocke Road, St Paul’s, Bristol. So, this is an exciting time for Full Circle.
- VOLUNTEERING - Job Club Mentor - Bristol Application closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: Bristol, Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking for volunteers to support our weekly Job Club! This service provides assistance in writing CV & cover letters, job searches & applications to our refugee clients.