Apply for a business, marketing and events opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Business, Marketing and Events opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Admin Support (Industrial & Maritime team) Employer: Bristol City Museum and Art GalleryApplication closing date: 30 Mar 2018Location: Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for someone to start in a long term role one day per week, helping the Industrial & Maritime team with a few different tasks
- VOLUNTEER- marketing, film, artistic roles at Glenside Museum Employer: Glenside Hospital MuseumApplication closing date: 30 Mar 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomWant a job in a museum or cultural organisation? To practice marketing?
Or have artistic, film or performing talent?
- VOLUNTEERING - Corporate Fundraising Research Assistant - BristolEmployer: Penny Brohn UKApplication closing date: 30 Mar 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomVOLUNTEERING - Corporate Fundraising Research Assistant - Bristol
To help raise vital funds by researching and promoting corporate fundraising.
- VOLUNTEER Fundraising Event planner, BristolEmployer: ShineApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomShine is looking for students to do their own thing this academic year and organise a fundraising event in aid of the charity.
- VOLUNTEER Money Tree VolunteerEmployer: 1625 Independent PeopleApplication closing date: 1 Apr 2018Location: Bristol and South Gloucestershire South West - Bristol United KingdomThe Money Tree Project is all about helping young people manage their finances so they can live independently and avoid homelessness.
- VOLUNTEERING - Bristol Friends of Brain Tumour Support Group and FundraisingEmployer: Brain Tumour SupportApplication closing date: 1 Apr 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomWould you like to work as part of a friendly and supportive team whilst helping to support more individuals facing a brain tumour diagnosis?
Would you like to gain experience whilst having the opportunity to use your existing skills?
- VOLUNTEER Events Coordinator Employer: Brain Tumour SupportApplication closing date: 2 Apr 2018Location: UK - All Regions UK - All Regions United KingdomWe are currently looking for a volunteer to work with the Support Team to coordinate and organise several support events in 2018.
- VOLUNTEER - Penny Brohn UK Supermarket Fundraising Employer: Penny Brohn UKApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol and Clevedon South West - Bristol United KingdomAn opportunity to raise vital funds and awareness. We really appreciate support with this. Various shifts are available.
- VOLUNTEER Peer Educator - Money SkillsEmployer: 1625 Independent PeopleApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol, South Gloucestershire South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for people aged 16-25 who have experienced financial difficulties (these can be big or small) and want to help educate others using their experiences of money.
- VOLUNTEER Web Editor, Bristol - 2 hours per weekEmployer: Bowel Cancer WestApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomLooking for an individual to help manage and enhance a website on behalf of an important regional charity
The role could include:
- Manage and enhance the charity’s web and digital presence (including SEO optimisation).
- Creating, editing and uploading content
- Monitoring and evaluating analytics and progress
- Maintaining social media content when necessary