Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Creative Cafes for People with DementiaEmployer: Bristol City Museum and Art GalleryApplication closing date: 20 Jun 2018Location: Bristol South West - Somerset United KingdomWe are looking for 2 volunteers to assist with a series of Creative Cafés at Bristol Museum and Art Gallery for people with Dementia and carers/family members.
- VOLUNTEER V22 Volunteer Programme, London - events, exhibitions, performances, screenings with invited programming partners and artists, Employer: V22Application closing date: 24 Jun 2018Location: London Greater London United KingdomV22 is an art organisation, with a shared ownership structure, which specialises in the collection of contemporary art, the production of exhibitions, events and educational initiatives, the provision of artists’ studios, workspace and artisans' workshops and the running of community libraries.
The V22 Summer Club presents events, exhibitions, performances, screenings and happenings in collaboration with invited programming partners and artists, as well as new partners from local areas..
- VOLUNTEERING - Volunteer Photographer - BristolApplication closing date: 29 Jun 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomAre you staying in Bristol this summer? Are you looking to improve your CV? We can help.
We are looking for people with a flair for photography to help us list and sell our fabulous stock online
- VOLUNTEER - St Pauls Carnival - STEWARDEmployer: St Pauls CarnivalApplication closing date: 29 Jun 2018Location: Bristol South West - Somerset United KingdomThe eyes and ears of the carnival dealing with minor issues and distributing information, making sure that the day runs smoothly.
- VOLUNTEER Photographers to support our Design and Marketing Team Employer: Bristol City Museum and Art GalleryApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: Bristol United KingdomVolunteer Photographers, it would suit those who want direct experience in the museum sector or practice for their portfolio.
- VOLUNTEER Art Assistant,- support our annual art exhibition BristolEmployer: Milestones Trust - HRApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for volunteers to support our annual art exhibition Expressions.
What you will be required to do:
• Painting signage and making display boards.
• Working with artists, carpenters and set designers to build and install structures for displaying art work.
• Use the art materials and building equipment.
• Transporting materials from workshops to event space.
• Hanging and displaying art works.
- VOLUNTEERING - Welcomer - BristolEmployer: The New Room/John Wesley's ChapelApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: Bristol, Bristol England United KingdomResponsible for welcoming visitors into our historic space, you will be the first point of contact for people visiting the New Room, many of whom have not visited before.
- VOLUNTEERING - Reader Leaders and Local Organisers - Bristol Employer: South Gloucestershire LibrariesApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomBristol and South Gloucestershire Library Services are looking for volunteer Reader Leaders and Local Organisers to take part in a Shared Reading initiative as part of a regional project, South West: Region of Readers.
- VOLUNTEERING - Furniture/Admin/Display Shop Volunteer - Bristol Employer: St Peter's HospiceApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomJoin us in our new Furniture and Home shop in Brislington, Bristol.
St Peter's Hospice provides specialist palliative care to patients and support for their families; in the community, at our Day Hospice and in our In patient Unit. Our shops raise vital funds for patient care.
- VOLUNTEER - St Pauls Carnival - Event organising rolesEmployer: St Pauls CarnivalApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: Bristol South West - Somerset United KingdomSuitable for those interested or experienced in events or back office support, these roles are the ones that make Carnival happen! These roles will require you to be available in the weeks running up to Carnival (7th July)