Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Social Justice Exhibition Steward - BristolApplication closing date: 29 Sep 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomJourney to Justice will have a multi-media exhibition at Bristol Cathedral in October 2017. It features the role of less well known, men, women and children in the US civil rights movement and its links to the UK, highlighting local histories about struggles for justice and applying them to today.
- VOLUNTEERING - Weekend Volunteer Visitor Services Assistant at Clifton Suspension Bridge - Bristol Employer: The Clifton Suspension Bridge TrustApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomGain experience in the heritage, museums and tourism sector by joining us at the Clifton Suspension Bridge. We need Volunteer Visitor Services Assistant to work with our friendly team at Bristol's most iconic landmark!
- VOLUNTEER Development Team Employer: Bristol City Museum and Art GalleryApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2017Location: Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking to recruit some new volunteers to join the Museum’s Development Team, the role will involve working alongside our Individual Giving Officer for 1 or 2 days a week at our Bristol Museum site
Key tasks will include;
• Donations processing and data entry – .
• Drafting thank you letters .
• Income analysis
• Welcome Desk
• Copywriting and proof-reading
- VOLUNTEER (BECC) Film Archives VolunteersEmployer: Bristol City Museum and Art GalleryApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2017Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomThe British Empire and Commonwealth Collection (BECC) Film Volunteers
Bristol Record Office
- UWE Primary Schools Volunteer 2017-2018Application closing date: 6 Oct 2017Location: Bristol United KingdomAs a UWE Primary Schools Volunteer you will volunteer as a classroom assistant and reading buddy in one of our partner schools. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a school, engage with children and develop your interpersonal skills. You might also be able to utilize your subject knowledge to support curriculum areas or lunchtime clubs. The role is what you make it and the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it!
- UWE Schools Volunteering Project Leaders 2017-2018Application closing date: 6 Oct 2017Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomUWE School Project Leaders will volunteer in a local primary school and spend a couple of hours a week helping to recruit, train and support other primary school volunteers and there is potential to run your own projects! It's a great way to progress your skills and experience.
- UWE Volunteering Creative ProfessionalsApplication closing date: 8 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomOrganisations across Bristol are looking for students with creative skills to support their work in the community.
- UWE Volunteering: Aerospace Museum OutreachApplication closing date: 8 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteer with the new Aerospace Museum in Bristol to help reduce social isolation in local people.
- VOLUNTEER Writer: Short Articles for website, newsletter and guidebookEmployer: Underfall Yard TrustApplication closing date: 15 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWrite short, informative and engaging articles using the information gathered through the research and oral history projects
- VOLUNTEER Graphic Design , BristolEmployer: Step Together VolunteeringApplication closing date: 27 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomAn exciting one-off role for a volunteer Graphic Designer to help design and create our annual review. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to expand on experience, build a portfolio, develop their skills or looking for a new project within a small charity.