Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Arts programme "Expressions" - Film/ Documentary Maker, BristolEmployer: Milestones TrustApplication closing date: 26 Apr 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomThe focus for Expressions has always been to make the arts accessible, interactive and a source of wellbeing. The programme encompasses all forms of art – film, ceramics, textiles, food, photography, performance and spoken word.
Milestones would like to make a Film/ Documentary about the journey and the experiences of the Service users who take part in Expressions. This film would be shown at our annual exhibition at Paintworks in September.
- VOLUNTEERING - Costumed Interpretation VolunteerEmployer: ss Great Britain TrustApplication closing date: 27 Apr 2018Location: Bristol United KingdomBrunel’s ss Great Britain is looking for volunteers to bring the story of the ss Great Britain’s crew to life for visitors and to support the “Go Aloft” climbing experience.
- VOLUNTEER - Administrative , Bristol - therapeutic arts studio Employer: Studio UpstairsApplication closing date: 29 Apr 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomMain tasks would include:
● Answering the phone, booking in appointments
● Filing and updating databases
● Maintaining office equipment and art materials stock
● Marketing and updating social media to promote the studio, artwork sales & events
● Supporting team in organising events / exhibitions and promoting the charity
- VOLUNTEERING - Blaise Community ResearchersEmployer: Bristol City Museum and Art GalleryApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are redeveloping Blaise House and are looking to work with a team of people who can engage with local residents. Blaise Castle House was built in the 1790’s and is a great attraction in the North of Bristol.
- VOLUNTEERING - Social Media - Clifton, Bristol Employer: Youth Education ServiceApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Clifton South West - Bristol United KingdomVOLUNTEERING - Social Media - Clifton, Bristol
YES are looking for a creative volunteer with strong communication skills to maintain our Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- VOLUNTEER Ferry Education Projects Employer: Bristol Ferry Boat CompanyApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomSupporting our Education Projects: working beside our Education team developing and creating materials for the educational trips.
- VOLUNTEERING - Marketing, Promotions & Communications - BristolEmployer: WE Care & RepairApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are seeking 5 confident volunteers who following training, have the confidence to positively represent the organisation and help spread the word of our work to help vulnerable people access support.
- VOLUNTEER Graphic Designer, Bristol - 2 hours per weekApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomLooking for a creative individual with graphic design skills to assist with production of innovative artwork for a wide range of marketing and communications materials to support an important regional health charity.
- VOLUNTEER Copywriter and Editor, Bristol - 2 hours per weekApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomA voluntary role for an individual to assist with copywriting, editing and research for an important regional charity.
- Excellent written English (essential)
- A relevant degree (or currently studying for one) in I.e. Journalism/ Marketing/ Communications/ English etc. is desirable
- VOLUNTEER Web Editor, Bristol - 2 hours per weekApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomLooking for an individual to help manage and enhance a website on behalf of an important regional charity
The role could include:
- Manage and enhance the charity’s web and digital presence (including SEO optimisation).
- Creating, editing and uploading content
- Monitoring and evaluating analytics and progress
- Maintaining social media content when necessary