Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Programme Development Placement, SwindonEmployer: English HeritageApplication closing date: 1 Jun 2017Location: Swindon South West - Wiltshire United KingdomYou'll learn about English Heritage and our volunteer programme and gain real experience of working in a charity. Working closely with the Volunteer Development Team you'll help support the development of the Affiliated Volunteer Scheme - including creating tools, processes and support for people delivering at site.
This is a six week placement for up to three days per week. Days and dates are flexible but we are looking for someone to start during June to September
- VOLUNTEERING - Weekend Volunteer Visitor Services Assistant at Clifton Suspension Bridge - Bristol Employer: The Clifton Suspension Bridge TrustApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomGain experience in the heritage, museums and tourism sector by joining us at the Clifton Suspension Bridge. We need Volunteer Visitor Services Assistant to work with our friendly team at Bristol's most iconic landmark!
- VOLUNTEERING Bristol Doors Open Day Volunteer, Bristol - Stewarding, social media, photography, researching venues and their histories Employer: The Architecture CentreApplication closing date: 1 Jul 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomBristol Doors Open Days (7 – 10 September 2017) is looking for volunteers to help visitors engage with over 100 venues as well as to support the organisation of the festival beforehand.
In preparation for the festival we require help with social media, photography, researching venues and their histories and distribution of leaflets and posters.
- VOLUNTEERING Steward at Wilderness Festival 2017, Cornbury Park, SWEmployer: War Child UKApplication closing date: 28 Jul 2017Location: Cornbury Park South West - all counties United KingdomStewarding at Wilderness Festival 2017. We're looking for friendly and outgoing volunteers who are keen to help with the smooth running of the festival. You could be providing information to festival goers, directing queues at box offices, manning emergency exits next to the main stage, and generally making sure everyone is happy and safe.
- VOLUNTEERING - Cafe assistant - BristolEmployer: The New Room/John Wesley's ChapelApplication closing date: 31 Jul 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteer cafe assistant, flexible hours, one day on weekend, in every four
- VOLUNTEER invigilator X 10 - Spike Island, BristolEmployer: Spike Island ArtspaceApplication closing date: 1 Aug 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomOur team of Volunteers make a significant contribution to the work we do. We are currently inviting applications from individuals who would like to join our Volunteer Invigilator team. We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a keen interest in engaging with contemporary art, interacting with our visitors, and who have a positive and helpful attitude.
- VOLUNTEER - Summer Visitor Experience Employer: ss Great Britain TrustApplication closing date: 1 Sep 2017Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomWe have an exciting programme of events planned at the SS Great Britain this summer; including a daily Victorian Circus Spectacular, BBC Bristol radio stage during Harbour Festival, and much more. We need volunteer support to engage and inspire our visitors during our exciting summer season.
- VOLUNTEER - gallery invigilation, events, technical support and learning & participation, training and support, flexible shifts,Employer: Royal West of England AcademyApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomThe RWA is supported by a large, dedicated team of volunteers who assist in almost every area of organisation - gallery invigilation, events, technical support and learning & participation. We offer dedicated training and support, flexible shifts,