Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Graphic Design Employer: FRANK WaterApplication closing date: 3 Dec 2017Location: Bristol England United KingdomFRANK Water is looking for a talented and enthusiastic designer to support communications for this dynamic charity and social enterprise. We are looking for a candidate who can effectively follow a brief and maintain the integrity of the FRANK Water brand across all materials (print and digital). Working with the FRANK Water team will provide you with interesting and valuable insight into charity communications and design.
- Styleability VOLUNTEER - volunteer for a creative and inspiring fashion project - BristolEmployer: StyleabilityApplication closing date: 15 Dec 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomBrilliant opportunity to volunteer for a creative and inspiring fashion project on a casual basis. Styleability delivers workshops in schools, colleges and inclusive youth groups helping to make fashion accessible to young disabled adults.
In the workshops a professional fashion stylist/seamstress works with the young people to create style boards to express their fashion tastes and support their exploration of the latest ‘on-trend’ items and provide ideas on how to adapt clothing...
- UWE Schools Volunteering Project Leaders Spring 2018Employer: UWE VolunteeringApplication closing date: 15 Dec 2017Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomUWE School Project Leaders will volunteer in a local primary school and spend a couple of hours a week helping to recruit, train and support other primary school volunteers. There is also potential to run your own projects! It's a great way to progress your skills and experience.
- UWE Primary Schools Volunteer Spring 2018Employer: UWE VolunteeringApplication closing date: 15 Dec 2017Location: Bristol United KingdomAs a UWE Primary Schools Volunteer you will volunteer as a classroom assistant and reading buddy in one of our partner schools. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a school, engage with children and develop your interpersonal skills. You might also be able to utilize your subject knowledge to support curriculum areas or lunchtime clubs. The role is what you make it and the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it!
- VOLUNTEER in the archiving team at Glenside Hospital Museum Employer: Glenside Hospital MuseumApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomArchivist and researcher for Glenside Hospital Museum charting the history of mental health care and people with learning difficulties.
- VOLUNTEER- marketing, film, artistic roles at Glenside MuseumEmployer: Glenside Hospital MuseumApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomWant a job in a museum or cultural organisation? To practice marketing?
Or have artistic, film or performing talent?
- VOLUNTEERING - SS Great Britain Library - BristolEmployer: ss Great Britain TrustApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: England United KingdomThe Brunel Institute is one of the most accessible archives in the worlds. Our volunteers are the public face of the library; you could be showing visitors one of Brunel's diaries, providing a tour or answering an enquiry by researching a particular passenger who travelled on board the ship.
- VOLUNTEERING - Welcomer - BristolEmployer: The New Room/John Wesley's ChapelApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: Bristol, Bristol England United KingdomResponsible for welcoming visitors into our historic space, you will be the first point of contact for people visiting the New Room, many of whom have not visited before.
- VOLUNTEER - Community JournalistsEmployer: Knowle West Media CentreApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomKnowle West Media Centre are looking for students who could spare 1-2 days a week in term-time or who would like to have work experience in the summer holidays to work on The Knowledge Newsletter.
- VOLUNTEERING - Education Assistant - BristolEmployer: ss Great Britain TrustApplication closing date: 31 Jan 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomSupport to deliver engaging, education workshops for primary school groups visiting the SS Great Britain. Gain experience in museum learning and education.