Apply for one-off volunteering
If you would like to volunteer for a one-off volunteering opportunity, please apply below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Day of the Dead Event - Bristol - 29th OctoberApplication closing date: 22 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomThese activities are great for any first time volunteers, we will give you all the training you need during your morning briefing and you will get to try your hand at a few different tasks throughout the day
We will be building a shrine, and have music, puppet shows and craft activities planned. We need volunteers to help with: Running a welcome / information desk to greet visitors and let them know what is happening where, Managing audiences for the puppet shows, Supporting craft activities
- VOLUNTEERING - Celebrate Somali Culture Event - Bristol - 28th October Application closing date: 22 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteers are required to interact with families, many of whom are likely to be Somali, to support all the activities.
An opportunity for families to learn more about Somali culture through arts and crafts, dressing up and other activities. Volunteers are required to interact with families, many of whom are likely to be Somali, to support all the activities. Training given on the day.
- VOLUNTEERING - Kwanzaa Event - Bristol - 27th October Application closing date: 22 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomBased on tradition African values, Kwanzaa is an African Harvest Festival. We need volunteers to interact with families on arts & craft activities to help make gifts for a Kwanzaa Altar (which is non-religious).
- Green Space conservation volunteer - Saturday 21st OctoberEmployer: UWE VolunteeringApplication closing date: 20 Oct 2017Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomUWE Green Space aims to support local green sites in contributing to their conservation and ongoing maintenance. Through regular volunteering days, with your help, we aim to carry out essential works to these sites.
- UWE Community Garden Volunteer DaysEmployer: The Students' Union at UWEApplication closing date: 31 Aug 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomThe Community Garden provides a regular opportunity for both experienced and new gardeners to get involved in their green campus and grow their own fruit and vegetables for free. Upcoming Community Garden Days on: Wednesday 27th September, 1 - 3pm and Wednesday 11th October, 1-3pm. Read more for how to get involved.