Student Ambassadors are current students who are recruited, trained and paid to support events and activities on behalf of UWE Bristol. You will gain valuable experience and will boost your CV by taking on this challenging and responsible role representing the University.
The benefits of getting involved
As a Student Ambassador you can:
- work flexibly around your studies
- develop vital communication, leadership and team working skills
- gain valuable experience in a large organisation
- enhance your CV
- support UWE Bristol’s recruitment and outreach activities
- be a role model for Higher Education
- boost your customer service skills.
What is the role of a Student Ambassador?
As an Ambassador, you would primarily support the student recruitment and outreach activities as well as getting involved with marketing and faculty work including:
- Open Days
- Applicant Days
- welcome and course inductions
- photography and filming
- presentations and interactive workshops on campus, and in schools and colleges
- facilitating student life talks for students at schools and colleges
- supporting our widening participation activities
- providing campus tours
- UCAS and HE recruitment fairs across the South West and UK
- course-specific interviews/taster days.
How to apply
The application period opens at 09:00 on 1 May
2017 and closes at 09:00 on 10 May. View full details of
criteria and how to apply.
Please note that this recruitment drive is limited to 250 applications. The application period will close before 10 May if the maximum of 250 applications have been received.
Who can apply
The May 2017 student ambassador recruitment drive is targeted at specific students, dependent on your course and current year of study. You can see a list of eligible courses in the application criteria.
Requesting Student Ambassador support (staff only)
If you are a member of UWE Bristol staff and wish to request Student Ambassador support for your activity or event simply complete the Student Ambassador request form.
Recent Student Ambassadors
Get in touch
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.