Student Ambassadors are current students who are recruited, trained and paid to support events and activities on behalf of UWE Bristol. You will gain valuable experience and will boost your CV by taking on this challenging and responsible role representing the University.
The benefits of getting involved:
- Work flexibly around your studies.
- Develop vital communication, leadership and team working skills.
- Gain valuable experience in a large organization.
- Enhance your CV.
- Earn while you learn.
- Being a Student Ambassador can count towards your UWE Bristol Futures Award.
What is the role of a Student Ambassador?
As an Ambassador, you would primarily support the student recruitment and outreach activities as well as getting involved with marketing and faculty work including:
- Open Days.
- Applicant Days.
- Welcome and course inductions.
- Photography and filming.
- Presentations and interactive workshops on campus and in schools and colleges.
- Facilitating student life talks for students at schools and colleges.
- Supporting our widening participation activities.
- Provide campus tours.
- UCAS and HE recruitment fairs across the South West and UK.
- Course-specific interviews.
Who can apply?
All current students at UWE Bristol and Gloucester can apply to become an ambassador. We require student ambassadors from all courses, campuses and year groups.
How to apply
The Student Ambassador recruitment drive has now closed for 2016.
All future recruitment drives will be advertised accordingly once scheduled.
Requesting Student Ambassador support (staff only)
If you are a member of UWE Bristol staff and wish to request Student Ambassador support for your activity or event simply complete the Student Ambassador request form.
Recent Student Ambassadors
Get in touch
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.