Specialist resources from InfoHub
What is InfoHub?
InfoHub is our secure site for student and graduate careers services. Once you log in to InfoHub, a range of options are available to you including:
- Current and future vacancies – last year employers advertised over 7,000 opportunities on InfoHub including sandwich placements, graduate jobs, voluntary work, internships and work experience.
- Career Toolkit – access hundreds of tools and resources to help you plan and develop your future.
- Events – you can access a list of internal and external events here; these can range from employer presentations and careers fairs to job searching or CV workshops.
- My event bookings – remind yourself which events you have signed up to throughout the term and which events you are on a waiting list for. You can also update or cancel your bookings here if you require.
- Appointments – this section allows you to book appointments, view your booking and access your notes from previous appointments.
- Messages – we will flag an urgent message to you from time to time .
- MyQuestions – this is our online enquiry service. You can ask for advice and also refer to questions you have asked before.
How do I access InfoHub?
Current students and staff
Log in to InfoHub – if you are within the University network you will be directed straight through to InfoHub. If you are outside of the network you can log in using your UWE Bristol username and password.
UWE Bristol graduates, prospective students, and all other clients
New graduates of the University will need to re-register with InfoHub.
If you have difficulty logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.