One-to-one career coaching, workshops, and supported access to online career management resources for professionals, executives, experienced graduates and UWE Bristol staff.
One-to-one career coaching
- Our Career Coaches are specialists with professional expertise in career coaching.
- The coaching is impartial and confidential.
- The broad focus will be on setting goals, exploring options and developing a plan of action.
- You set the agenda with your Career Coach. It could include working on career change, options and developing ideas, identifying strengths, self-awareness, CVs and application forms, interviews and interview preparation, marketing your skills and knowledge, further study, looking for job vacancies.
- Face-to-face coaching sessions will normally last one hour.
Charges for ProfessionalPlus one to one career coaching
- Staff at the University – £50 per hour (staff can seek funding from their line manager or pay themselves).
- Non-UWE Bristol staff – £100 per hour (face to face, phone or e-coaching).
- UWE Alumni who graduated less than three years ago – Careers services free of charge.
- Alumni who graduated more than three years ago – one free career coaching appointment (subject to availability) and subsequent appointments at £50 per hour.
How to book/pay
To book a ProfessionalPlus coaching appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To pay for any of our ProfessionalPlus services, visit the online store.
Our Careers ProfessionalPlus service also delivers a one-day workshop, which is currently free to all staff.
How to get the job you want
A one-day workshop where you can learn how to identify skills that are transferable between roles, develop skills in producing written applications, and present yourself more effectively in interview situations.
Find out more information about the 'How to get the job you want' workshop', including dates and how to register.
UWE Bristol managers seeking tailored career development support for staff should contact Human Resources.
Get in touch with UWE Bristol careers
If you have any questions please contact us.