Being invited to interview means that you have nearly secured a graduate job. The next step is to ensure that you are able to promote your skills and experience at the interview, whether face-to-face or over the telephone.
Resources and advice on preparing for interviews
There are different types of interviews – competency-based interviews, panel interviews, technical interviews and telephone interviews – interview preparation is essential.
Log in to InfoHub and view the Careers Toolkit and Resources tab for all the information you need for interview success including:
- interactive videos to help you practise your interview technique
- interview tips
- first impressions and body language
- handling interview nerves
- dos and don'ts
- common interview questions
- panel interviews
- competence-based interviews
- technical interviews
- telephone interviews
- Step-by-step guide to interviews (InfoHub PDF resource)
- Making an Impact – the Graduate Job Interview - videos of students and graduates being interviewed by recruiters. Includes an example of a phone interview.