Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, Bristol, BS16 1ZU
UWE Bristol's Wallscourt Park on the Frenchay Campus provides high-quality accommodation. This consists of townhouse style accommodation and 23 self contained flats including 2 full adapted studios on the ground floor plus a common room. It puts students within walking distance of lectures, library, computer rooms and The Students' Union. Students also have access to excellent sports facilities at our Centre for Sport.
Download the Wallscourt Park guide.
Wallscourt Park accommodation features:
- Customer Service Desk with extensive CCTV monitoring and on-site staff.
- Each study bedroom has a four-foot bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelves, bedside cabinet and mirror. The rooms are fully furnished with carpets and curtains.
- A limited number of twin rooms are available for students to share with a slightly lower weekly rent per student.
- In the townhouses and flats, residents share shower and toilet facilities with two to three other students.
- In the en-suite shared flats, residents have their own en-suite shower room with toilet and sink.
- Kitchens are equipped with cookers, microwaves, kettle fridge/freezers, bins, storage cupboards and ironing board.
- Dining area benefits from dining table and chairs.
- Three-seater sofas in each communal living area.
- Heating is provided by gas central heating and radiators.
- TV in communal area.
Wallscourt Park overview
|No. of study bedrooms||
632 standard rooms
Annual rent 42 weeks (17/18)
£5,169.78 (standard rooms)
|Internet access||Yes – StudentCom|
|TV point||Yes, TV provided in communal area – TV licensing information|
|Lift||No - in townhouses and studios
Yes - in blocks of shared flats
|Smoking||No – smoking is not permitted in any accommodation|
|Gym membership||Optional – Centre for Sport|
|Insurance||Yes – Cover4Students|
Accommodation frequently asked questions
If you have any further questions please read our accommodation FAQs.