Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, Bristol, BS16
UWE Bristol's Student Village on Frenchay Campus provides high-quality accommodation. The Student Village comprises four courtyards: Brecon Court, Cotswold Court, Mendip Court and Quantock Court.
The accommodation puts students within walking distance of lectures, library, computer rooms and The Students' Union. Students also have access to excellent sports facilities at our Centre for Sport, which is located adjacent to the Student Village.
Student Village accommodation features:
- There's a Customer Service Desk, extensive CCTV monitoring and on-site staff.
- Study bedrooms have a single bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, bedside cabinet, desk lamp and mirror. The rooms are fully furnished with carpets and curtains.
- A limited number of superior rooms are available with a larger desk space at a slightly higher weekly rent.
- Study bedrooms are en-suite. Superior rooms have a larger en-suite shower room.
- Kitchens are equipped with two cookers, microwave, kettle, two fridge/freezers, bins, storage cupboards and ironing board.
- Dining areas benefit from a designated breakfast area with six stools.
- There's a three-seater sofa, easy chairs and coffee tables in each communal living area.
- Heating is provided by wall-mounted electric convection heaters with thermostatic and energy-saving timer controls.
Student Village overview
|No. of single study bedrooms||1,851 standard rooms
81 superior rooms
Annual rent 40 weeks (17/18)
£5,806.00 (standard rooms)
|Laundry||Yes x 3 in the Student Village|
|Internet access||Yes – StudentCom|
|TV point||Yes in study bedroom and communal area – TV licensing information|
|Smoking||No – smoking is not permitted in any accommodation|
|Gym membership||Optional – Centre for Sport|
|Insurance||Yes – Cover4Students|
Student Village post codes
- Brecon Court - BS16 1ZG
- Cotswold Court - BS16 1ZH
- Mendip Court - BS16 1ZL
- Quantock Court - BS16 1ZP
Accommodation frequently asked questions
If you have any further questions please read our accommodation FAQs.