Blackberry Hill, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 1DD
Glenside Campus accommodation is just a few minutes’ walk from Fishponds high street, with lots of local shops, bars and cafes.
The accommodation puts students at the heart of Glenside Campus and within walking distance of lectures, library, computer rooms and The Students' Union. Students also have access to excellent sports facilities at UWE Bristol's Centre for Sport, which is located on Frenchay Campus next to the Student Village.
Download the Glenside accommodation guide.
Glenside accommodation features
- each study bedroom has a single bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelves, bedside cabinet, desk lamp, vanity sink and mirror. The rooms are fully furnished with carpets and curtains
- bathroom with a bath (with an overhead shower attachment), hand basin and toilet. For flats of five or more students, there is also a separate shower room with shower cubicle and separate toilet
- kitchens are equipped with a cooker, microwave, kettle, fridge/freezer, waste bin, storage cupboards and ironing board
- dining area with a designated table and dining chairs
- heating is provided by radiators
Glenside accommodation overview
|No. of single study bedrooms||
1 extra small room
|Annual rent 45 weeks (17/18)||
£4,371.75 (extra small room)
|Internet access||Yes – StudentCom|
|TV point||Yes in communal area but not in the bedrooms – TV licensing information|
|Parking||Yes – limited (permit purchase required)|
|Smoking||No – smoking is not permitted in any accommodation|
|Gym membership||Optional – Centre for Sport|
|Insurance||Yes – Cover4Students|
Accommodation frequently asked questions
If you have any further questions please read our accommodation FAQs.