Student nurses monitoring a patient manikin

AHP placement accommodation

If you are undertaking a practice placement as part of a Health and Life Sciences course, we can help you find short-term accommodation close to your place of work.


Who can apply

Allied Health Professions (AHP) students that are on placement over 25 miles away from the Glenside Campus are entitled to assistance (where possible) in obtaining accommodation for their placement.

If you have any queries please contact Accommodation Services on +44 (0)117 32 83601.

If you are a Nursing or Midwifery student who needs assistance with placement accommodation please contact a Student Support Adviser on +44 (0)117 32 85678.

Important – please read the NHS Practice Placement Expenses (Travel and Accommodation) guidance notes.

How to apply

In order to apply for accommodation you will need to complete the AHP placement application form. Please read the AHP terms and conditions before submitting your form.

For more information relating to your placement please visit your AHP department web pages.

Specialist student accommodation

For students who require accommodation in Gloucester, we currently offer Southgate Street as an option. View the Southgate Street flyer.


In order to improve our services, we would like to ask you for your comments about the placement accommodation. A feedback form will be sent towards the end of your placement.

Please email us on and have your say.

UWE Bristol accommodation costs

View UWE Bristol accommodation costs.

Rules and regulations for private accommodation

Rules and regulations

Back to top