Information for landlords

Row of houses in Bristol

Information for landlords already housing UWE students and potential landlords with vacant rooms or houses suitable for student use.

Prospective landlords

If you are a landlord with vacant rooms or houses suitable for students, you can register your property on the UWE Private Accommodation Register.

See the Private Landlord Guide (286KB) for information about what is required and how to go about becoming a UWE private registered landlord.

Information is also available on the studentpad landlord pages, where you can also register as a landlord with UWE.

Current landlords

If you are a current landlord looking to manage your property details, you can do this by logging into your studentpad account online.

Page last updated 14 August 2013

Copyright 2014 © UWE better together