Collecting your keys
September 2016 onwards
You will be contacted via email by the Accommodation Team with instructions on collecting your keys/key card.
Keys can be collected from the start of your contract. Please see the UWE Bristol accommodation portal for further details of the start of your contract.
How to collect your keys/access card
To collect your keys/access card you must:
- Bring photographic ID (driving licence, passport etc).
- Make sure you have completed the accommodation e-induction – details of how to do this will be emailed to you before you arrive.
- If you are a UK student, make sure that you have set up your Direct Debit via the UWE Bristol accommodation portal to pay your rent.
- If you are an international student, make sure that you have completed the recurring card payment via the UWE Bristol accommodation portal unless you have made alternative arrangements with us.
- Print and bring your key collection form which will have been emailed to you prior to your contract start date.
- Make sure that you have uploaded your photo via your MyUWE.
Please note: Failure to have completed the above may mean a delay when you come to collect your keys.
Where to collect your keys
For full details on where to collect your keys, please select your accommodation from the list below:
- Brecon Court (BS16 1ZG)
- Cotswold Court (BS16 1ZH)
- Mendip Court (BS16 1ZL)
- Quantock Court (BS16 1ZP)
- Carroll Court (BS16 1US)
- Glenside (BS16 1DD)
- The Hollies (BS16 1FU)
- Wallscourt Park (BS16 1QY)
- UNITE (Marketgate, Blenheim Court, Phoenix Court, Transom House, Nelson and Drake House)
View accommodation documents
Helpful information like our Residents' Guide, provides a great introduction to your new accommodation. You can also view a guide to successfully living in shared accommodation. View accommodation documents.
Find out more about accommodation at UWE Bristol