Student Conduct Policy (non-academic disciplinary matters)
UWE is committed to helping students get the best out of their time with us and we expect our students and staff to behave appropriately and with respect at all times.
Principles of the Student Conduct Policy
The Student Conduct Policy relates to non-academic disciplinary matters. During your time as a UWE student, while on University premises or off campus, we expect you to behave according to a ‘standard of conduct’ which is to say:
- Safely, and with regard to the safety of others
- With civility, consideration and respect for others
- In accordance with University policies, rules and regulations, and all applicable laws
When is the policy applicable
- This policy sets out how UWE deals with circumstances where students are alleged to have breached the standard of conduct.
- The policy and procedures apply to all students of the University whether the misconduct takes place on or off campus. Examples of misconduct are found in the policy.
- This policy does not apply to allegations of academic misconduct, for example plagiarism or cheating in examinations etc. For further information, please refer to the Academic Regulations and Procedures.
Download the Student Conduct policy.