Advice for students considering changing programmes, mode of attendance or leaving higher education.
Many changes have financial implications, including being liable for fees even if you withdraw. You should refer to our Student Fees Policy to learn more.
- Reasons for changing See some of the most common reasons for changing direction, and where to get support and advice.
- Going part-time Things to be aware of before you opt to study part-time at the University.
- Change or withdraw from a module See how to change or withdraw from a module.
- Changing your timetable Information about making a change to your timetable.
- Changing to another university Essential information on what you need to do if you are considering changing to another HE provider.
- Change programmes within UWE BristolFind out how to go about changing your programme of study and who to speak to for guidance.
- Withdrawing from the University Information on what to do if you are thinking of withdrawing temporarily from your studies or leaving HE permanently.
- Transferring or leaving accommodation Whether you are looking to transfer to different UWE Bristol accommodation or move out entirely, we will provide support.
- Before you change your mind Things to consider before you make your final decision to change direction.