- Laura Fogg-Rogers Learning from engagement: exploring cultures of science communication at live science events.
- David Judge In collaboration with the Eden Project, working on their upcoming exhibition Invisible Worlds.
- Elena Milani Vaccine images used for advocacy that are shared among Twitter networks.
- Achintya Rao Exploration of factors that shape attitudes towards outreach within the particle physics research community. Funded by the CERN Doctoral Student Programme.
- Ivaylo Slavov Social impact of the new Children’s Science Centre Muzeiko in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Wilasinee Triyarat Factors affecting engagement with informal science learning in Thailand: A regional perspective. Funded by the Royal Thai Government.
- Supara Kamolpattana (completed) Science Museum Explainer Training: Exploring factors that influence visitor-explainer interactions. Funded by the Royal Thai Government – Director of Studies.
- Helena Wythe (completed) Meeting food hygiene challenges in older people: Mobilising health assets for health promotion. Funded by University of the West of England, Bristol.