Human resource management
Databases for human resource managementSearch for information on employment law, industrial relations, HR policy across case studies, peer reviewed journals and reports.
- Databases for human resource management (including Business Source Premier, XpertHr, IDS HR Studies)
Recommended websitesThe library has indexed useful websites using 'Delicious'. After following the link, see the 'Tags' list to filter by topic.
Help for human resource management
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Law for Non-Lawyers library workbook
- Study skills - Online advice and one-to-one support to help you study, including reading, writing, and note taking.
- Referencing - UWE Harvard referencing guides and tools.
- Study support events - Face-to-face workshops to help you develop your study skills.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
Keeping up to date
Follow your Faculty Librarians and the UWE Bristol Library social media accounts: