Construction and civil engineering
Databases for your subject
Search for journal articles and other construction and civil engineering information.
- Databases for construction and civil engineering (including Building Cost Information Service, Construction Information Service, ICONDA, ICE Virtual Library, and iSurv (RICS))
The library has indexed some useful free websites using 'Delicious' - a social bookmarking web service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks.
Help for your subject
- FET library online workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- Employability for FET students - this online tutorial covers the use of information and research in choosing a career path, getting an interview, and preparing for an interview.
- Library on tour - find out when your subject librarians are available in Q or N block. They can help you find information, reference, and more.
- BIM UWE on YouTube – a series of training videos on 'Revit software for Building Information Modeling' created by Patrick Thornhill, for UWE Bristol students. See also the group BIM@UWE on LinkedIn.
- Statistical data