Architecture and planning
Databases for your subject
Search for journal articles, building drawings and other architecture and planning information.
- Databases for architecture and planning (including Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, Construction Information Service, and Great Buildings Online)
UK and international partners
If you are studying for a UWE Bristol degree at the City School of Architecture in Sri Lanka, you can access most, but not all, of our databases.
For more information, visit the UWE Bristol students and staff at partner institutions web page.
Help for your subject
- FET online library workbook - introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- Employability for FET students - this online tutorial covers the use of information and research in choosing a career path, getting an interview, and preparing for an interview.
- Library on tour - find out when your subject librarians are available in Q or N block. They can help you find information, reference, and more.
- BIM UWE on YouTube – a series of training videos on 'Revit software for Building Information Modeling' created by Patrick Thornhill, for UWE Bristol students. See also the group BIM@UWE on LinkedIn.
- Statistical data