Outcomes and impact
It is anticipated that the work of the project will benefit UWE, and the wider HEI community, in a number of ways.
At UWE the project will:
- raise awareness of research data management issues
- enable the production of online and written guidance, relating to research data management, for researchers and other appropriate staff
- allow the development of a draft institutional policy on research data management
- allow researchers to be more efficient in their research data management practices
- help UWE to maintain research excellence through the effective, safe and sustainable management of research data
The project will allow UWE to gain knowledge and experience in this area, which we will share with others in the HEI community. All outputs from the project will be available for examination and re-use.